Problem with home network

Все что не попало в остальные разделы forum.lan.md

Модератор: MegaDance

MichaelMorin

Problem with home network

Сообщение MichaelMorin 09 апр 2018, 09:51

Hi everyone,

I recently re-configured my network and put my Telo behind some of my equipment. My set up is the following:Arris cable modem and router combination is at the front, it serves all wi-fi devices and also has 4 ethernet ports on it. One of the ethernet ports is connected to a Roku 3, the other to a PS3, and the other is going to an Apple time capsule. The time capsule is not providing any router functionality, it is simply functioning as a switch. Plugged into the LAN ports on the time capsule is an iMac, an HP Officejet, and an Apple TV. The uplink port on the time capsule is going to the "Home network" port on my Ooma Telo, and the line coming from the Arris modem is going to the "To internet" port on the Telo. The problem I am having is with the printer. Before I moved the telo, it was just a client (plugged into one of the LAN ports on the modem), with nothing plugged into its "home network" port. I was able to print over my local network to the Officejet, and AirPrint from my iPad worked as well. Now that I have it in the new configuration, the iPad is unable to find the printer, and computers on my local network will not find and print to the printer. I think the Telo is somehow blocking connections with the printer, but it does not have a user-configurable firewall. I have access to the Telo's configuration page, and was thinking I need to set up port forwarding, but I'm not sure.If anyone has any help or suggestions, I would be very appreciative.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.ooma.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17391
Web animation company

Thanks

Вернуться в Разное